We Stand by QualityPro Practices
As a QualityPro company, we're commented to providing customers like your with the highest quality pest control goal. Our Company has been awarded the QualityPro mark of excellence for meeting superior industry standards.
Superior Industry Standards include:
- Practicing environmentally responsible pest control
- Employing only highly trained, credentialed employees
- Providing detailed information to you about our services
- Offering a clear, easy-to-understand warranty and termite service agreement
- Maintaining an up-to-date insurance policy
- Advertising truthfully and ethically
- Checking employee references, driving history and criminal background
- Maintaining a drug-free workplace
What Consumers said about QualityPro
“I would feel more confident knowing my pest management professional is a member of QualityPro and has to meet industry standards.”
“To me, QualityPro is like a sea of approval from the pest management industry. I would expect nothing but positive experience with a QualityPro Company.”
“QualityPro would give us peace of mind. We would know the QualityPro company we do business with is established and responsible, and would be there when we need them.”
Call us today to learn more! 773-789-9789
Our GreenPro Commitment to Our Customers
GreenPro is a service option from QualityPro certified companies committed to providing pest management that is least-risk to people, property, and the environment.
Pest Control Experts of Chicago is committed to provide our customer the level professionalism, that you expect.
GreenPro-certified services minimize pesticide exposure to humans, nontarget animals, and the environment by adhering to the following principles:
- Focusing on integrated pest management (IPM) strategies such as habitat modification, exclusion, removal of food and water sources, sanitation, and making repairs.
- Providing and documenting thorough pest inspection and monitoring services, as well as follow-up to ensure efficacy.
- Regularly communicating with clients about pest infestations, conducive conditions, and ways to prevent pests
- Requiring GreenPro training for all company employees who sell or perform GreenPro service.